Summer is here and every year the same memories flood my head. In no order of importance:
– School is out. Done. No more reading, writing and arithmetic. Well at least no more reading because we have to.
– July 5th is my Birth Day 😎
– Swimming lessons and just hanging out at the pool.
– Going to the lakes and ponds looking for frogs and tadpoles.
– Going to Playland
– Going to movies
– Lying in bed listening to the cheers and stomping from a lacrosse game at the sports arena behind our house
– Sleeping in our backyard under the stars observing the Perseid meteor shower
Now release the floodgate of your memories……….See ya in about half an hour 😉